Thursday, November 18, 2010

Limi Feu Spring 2011
















I went through a total of 44 runway pictures and it took me about 2 hours to choose only 15 that I liked because i thought everything was pretty amazing. I don't know about street wearable, but they were definitely runway material
The flow
The structure
The oversized shirts
The simple Black and White
The cropped tailored jackets
Or...
The Princess Leia Headphones
Whatever it is...
I stopped and took a look and ended up looking through the entire 44 looks
And usually I have no patience to look through an entire collection
But this is one of the few that kept me wondering which outfit was going to walk down next.
The poofy skirts really did it for me...

Today I'm going to class...then to the gym
Then tomorrow I'm looking forward to when 10PM rolls through

Eager, L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts