Friday, November 19, 2010

November Wear











It's that time of the month
Where I reflect on pieces that I can't just let go off
Making me smile every time I look at how simply beautiful they are
I'm a pretty simple dresser
But I believe in a POLISHED outfit
Clean and simple
But making a bold statement
Letting people know exactly what I like
In return they are inspired...
Maybe not by me,
But by the pieces I've selected...

Enjoy

Illestiva
Leonard Sunglasses
165 Bucks

Donna Karen
Satin Jacket
2,495 Bucks

J Brand
Agnes low-rise cropped waxed pants
265 Bucks

Dion Lee
Stretch-silk cutout top
415 Bucks

Proenza Schouler
Single Buckle Wedge Boot
1,095 Bucks

Proenza Schouler
Clutch
895 Bucks

Rick Owens
Racer-back jersey tank
220 Bucks

Thakoon Addition
Short Layered Leggings
540 Bucks

Vanessa Bruno
Off the shoulder cardigan
469 Bucks

Alexander Wang
Twill slouch pant
475 Bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts