Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quilted Goes A Long Way...


My jackets all take their turns of being my favorite
Right now it would be my new black quilted leather jacket from All Saint's 
I got it sometime before Christmas
But wasn't paying enough attention to it till recently
My hooded leather jacket was hogging all my attention
Leaving this one behind

Quilted and comfy
I love layering this jacket with anything grey jersey...

I've recently been feeling extremely grateful for the little things in life...
Like food, a roof over my head, and my accessories...

"Be Happy, Be confident, Be PROACTIVE"
If this sounds familiar...
It's due to the excessive acne commercials on MTV...

Not tired even though I should be...
Work tomorrow...
Not excited...
Maybe this weekend will come faster than last week...

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts