Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This Leather Jacket Is...Sooo Hood-ed




Just added...
A Hooded Leather Jacket by my new favorite UK Line...All Saints...
(But I have to admit I only really like their Jackets)
Spotted it right away at Bloomingdales...
Looked back at Aja as she shook her head side to side and said "Nooooo Tiffany...you just bought a leather jacket 10 minutes ago!! Oh My God Tiffany."
Leather jackets do talk...
No joke...
And this one said nothing... it just kept staring at me
Scary

The sales girl saw the look in my eyes and thought, "Score...bitch is going to buy it..."
She rushed over... took it down and had me try it on...
It was too big...and i started to feel nauseas thinking that they might not have a smaller size
BUT...
Of course they did...in the back...
It fit...
and that was it...
Then saw another leather jacket right across on the other rack and had to buy that too...
The girl liked me...
Duhh...
She just made mad commission...

DO YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I AM...
Look at me...All smiles...
Nothing can make me smile like this...
Kind of embarrassing, but this is ME...
And i like it.

Anyways...photos courtesy of Aja...
Before heading out to Gaam...then to the devil's playground...just evil...evil...

All Saints
700-800 bucks
(I forget...that's sooo bad)
Alexander Wang Rocco
Gap Cropped Jeans
Slouchy Tank from Virgo
Pumps from Aldo

They have a store out in Robertson Blvd in LA
And I heard they opened one in Santa Monica
Check it out... it's pretty nice

BTW 
China Le
Thanks for the dope necklaces
Love the "L", "II" and Cross
I love all three of them and I'll post them as soon as I have to have someone help me take pictures

Night Time, L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts