Friday, August 13, 2010

Finally...It's Here


I saw this on Alexander Wang's Runway earlier this year and thought to myself, "F*%$ i need that backpack"

DESCRIPTION:
This velvet backpack features buttoned strap closures at the front flap and an extra-long satin drawstring at the top. Leather trim and black hardware. Adjustable straps. Lined interior features zip pocket.

Umm...i don't know... 775 Bucks...man...I'm broke...but this is one of those pieces i don't think I'll regret
For those of you that are thinking, "what's so great about this backpack that it 775 bucks"
D knows...she knows... she always knows...
And if you really still don't know, just take a day, research his stuff, research him

It's not just a backpack...satin drawstring on a backpack that hangs all the way down... no one has done that on a velvet backpack... ever...

Dear God,
I've been really good this couple months, please help me.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts