Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing



I have the sudden urge to listen to "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson...
It's been a while since I've heard that song...
Or any of his songs at that...

Most Wanted Handbags and Clutches from 3.1 Philip Lim's Spring Accessories
When will they be available for purchase?
Hopefully not too soon...
Because I already spent way over my budget this month...
The month before that...
And the month before that...
" "...
" "...
And so on...
Not that ever mattered before

Story of my life

My friend recently told me a story of a girl who tells her life story every time she walks into the bank where my friend works
The girl...makes a good living but because of her shopping addiction she is constantly over withdrawing
And i thought...
With the rate I'm going now and have been for the last couple of years...
I'm bound to be there soon
In the negative...
What a horrible thought

My only hope?
That the man I fall in love with,
Will conveniently already have every handbag and clutch I want
Or in other words...
Have a lot of money...
Which is what my parents would feel more pleased with...
But love...
It's never what you expect...
Rich or Poor...
I always find a way...
To get my fix...
So what does it matter what he has...

It's not about love
It's about obsession
Which comes with a higher price to pay...
I am Content... but that is not Enough...
L



1 comment:

Popular Posts