Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Not Summer YET...

I know I know...
The outfit I picked out is clearly something for a nice sunny summer day...
BUT
I miss summer and I'm in love with my converse right now
Also I JUST bought these Marc Jacobs Zipper Earring and these Karen Walker Limited Edition Super Duper Sunglasses and my favorite best around tank top by Alexander Wang (get one...and dryclean it...it'll last you a LOOONG time)
"LIMITED EDITION"...the big selling point
I've been busy...
Shopping
I must go home and take some pictures of the dope stuff I've gathered these past months...
It would probably be a years worth of blogging
I get lazy and the lighting at my apartment is horrible right now
Anywho...
Put a little sparkle in your step
And a a little hot pink wallet in your tote

Here you go...splurge...

Marni 
Leather Wallet 245 Bucks

Ashish
Sequined Silk Pants
1,050 Bucks

T by Alexander Wang
Racer Back Jersey Tank
75 Bucks

T by Alexander Wang
Chunky Cropped Pullover
575 Bucks

Karen Walker
Super Duper Sunglasses
*Hurry up I just bought mine and there was only 2 left @ Shopbop.com*
210 Bucks

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Zipper Earring
58 Bucks

Unfortunately, I'm Sick...
L



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts