Thursday, August 19, 2010

What A Creep...


Creeper-esque
"Esque" - put it after everything and it always makes sense to D & I

The back of these remind me of my Burton snowboarding boots

By the way...I love descriptions of shoes
The intensity
Like listening to one of those Discovery channels
Sometimes I wish I can close my eyes and have someone read descriptions of shoes and leather for me
Sometimes it's not the shoes that sell themselves, it needs one of these descriptions below
Convincing you how perfect their shit is

Details
Black suede and velvet lace-up boots with a heel that measures approximately 25 mm/ 1 inch. See by Chloe boots have strap-embellishment with gold buckle-closure, velvet laced detail through toe and ankle, studs through toe and tongue, white contrast stitching around heel and sole, back pull tag, designer-embossed logo at back panel.
What i would wear with these?
Some cut-up shorts, a dope leather belt, super lose slightly see-thru white tank (tucked in slightly) with a cuff ring on your thumb...mmm, sounds like a drive thru combo
Or if you tall...super super fucked pants and a crop top

See By CHLOE 
Studded leather and velvet lace-up boots
465 Bucks
Simple, isn't it?
L


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts