Friday, July 30, 2010

Strap On's are COOOL


Who hasn't blogged about these
I even blogged about these before they even came out, like 5 months ago
I swear, Acne never disappoints when it comes to slick wedges
Batman was even jealous of these
I did my share of Acne outrage
Went on a chaotic mission to get a hold of their last major wedge effect, THE ATACOMA.
In the end, wore them like twice, felt the quilt of spending 600 bucks on shoes and sold them on Ebay for 400 bucks.
I hope she's out their somewhere in Austarlia, thinking of me.
Should i send her a picture of me?
Just so she knows how miserable I am without them...
What the hell does "Atacoma" even mean?
I just looked it up and nothing
Whatever, their shoes are dope, their clothes are dope, everything Acne is addicting

Anyways, don;t go running around trying to obsess over these after they've already sold out
Get' em now before you end up like me

Acne Admire Wedge Bootie @ Lagarconne.com
Rounded tapered toe
Boot is in finely perforated leather
Excess leather at front is draped across instep & secured by adjustable velcro strap
Velcro strap begins & ends at sole & has rounded rectangular, silver link
Zip on right boot at outer ankle with exposed zipper tape
Zip at left boot at inner ankle
Self-pull tab at back ankle
Leather insole & sole
5" covered wedge
Color: Black
100% Nappa Leather
100% Cow Leather
Made in Italy
(Seriously? Please get them LOL)

Finally Friday, L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts