Monday, July 26, 2010

School Bench Makes for a Great Photoshoot

 

So i got to class thirty minutes early which rarely happens, but i was wearing my Black Kill City Jacket and when i reached into one of pockets i found a shit load of jewelry that i thought i lost.
Such an awesome feeling.

Alexander Wang Mesh Diego Bag
Black Kill City Utility Jacket from Karmaloop.com
Necklaces collected over the months from Etsy.com (Let me know if you wanna know which seller i got it from, i can research my "buys")
Cross Earrings from the dopest store ever, Virgo in Downtown LA...you have to check this place out!!
Fake Chanel plugs from a cart on 3rd Street in Santa Monica
I layer all these at once...gold,silver,pewter, and black. 
Bend the Rules. You'll love yourself.

Writing my paper, L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts